Following our appointment as a distributor for Delta Ohm, we are pleased to supply a range of instrumentation to enable to analysis of indoor microclimate in line with the following standards:
- ISO 7726 : Ergonomics of the thermal environment — Instruments for measuring physical quantities
- ISO 7243 : Hot environments — Estimation of the heat stress on working man, based on the WBGT Index
- ISO 8996 : Ergonomics of the thermal environment — Determination of metabolic rate
- ISO 7730 : Moderate Thermal Environments – Determination of the PMV and PPD indices and specification of the condition for thermal comfort
- ISO 7933 : Ergonomics of the Thermal Environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of heat stress using calculation of the predicted heat strain
- ISO 11079 : Evaluation of Cold Environments – Determination of required clothing insulation (IREQ)
Please click on the individual products below for more information.