All of our products are designed to be accurate and durable. Used properly, each instrument is capable of providing many years of service. However, as with all scientific instruments, they should be treated carefully and serviced periodically.
We offer a complete repair, calibration and certification service. This can be tailored to your individual requirements. A typical service would consist of the following:
- A thorough inspection of your instrument to ensure that it is free from damage and/or contamination. Any repairs/new parts that may be required will be identified at this stage.
- Communication with the client to explain the nature and cost of the service. We will always request your authorisation before proceeding with repairs.
- A pre-certification check to ensure that your instrument is calibrated correctly and meets the required standards.
- Certification of your instrument:
1. Portable Skid Resistance Testers are certified by the British Standards Institute (BSI) in accordance with BS 812-114: 1989, BS EN 1097-8, BS 7976-3: 2002 and BS EN 13036-4: 2011.
2. All other instruments are certified internally. A UKAS-traceable calibration certificate is then issued.
- The safe return of your instrument to your premises.
To discuss or arrange a service, please contact us. We would be happy to help.
Should your instrument become damaged for any reason, please contact us for advice. We offer an in-house repair service.
SAMPLE TESTING (PENDULUM)
For those who want greater reassurance and defensibility, we offer an impartial second-opinion testing service (floor/tile samples only). Tests are conducted in accordance with UKSRG guidelines or an alternative standard/methodology of your choice (subject to prior agreement). You will provided with a comprehensive test report, and our team of experts will be available to discuss the results after the testing has taken place.
Contact email@example.com for more information about our second-opinion pendulum testing service.